The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which are in force since 25 May 2018, define the principles to be respected when collecting, processing and storing personal data. They also guarantee the rights of the individuals concerned.
Our website offers several forms to collect data from a visitor or candidate.
The purpose of collecting data on the UBISTER website is to create a management file of our company's prospects, customers or candidates. Our file is used and optimized for statistical purposes, to contact and/or offer relevant and quality content to people who want it. Our forms are intended either as a contact request, or a request for resources (white paper, computer graphics,...), registration to an event or our newsletter.
If you submit a CV or spontaneous application online, we will use your personal data for recruitment purposes.
- Relevance of the data
In order to monitor as closely as possible the interest shown by UBISTER's prospects, customers and candidates, the file collects all information from visitors to the www.ubister.fr website relating to the identity, professional information and activity. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, information related to racial or ethnic origins, political, philosophical or religious opinions, union membership, health or sexual life is not collected and is prohibited (sensitive data).
- Legality of the processing and conditions for consent (Art. 6 and 7 of the GDPR)
The consent to the processing of a visitor's personal data is systematically obtained for one or more specific purposes. For example, when entering a newsletter subscription form; downloading a white paper or computer graphics, obtaining the visitor's email address is intended to notify him/her of new publications or to suggest resources that may be of interest to him/her. When submitting an application, obtaining the applicant's postal address, telephone and e-mail address is intended to contact the applicant either by e-mail, telephone or post.
- Data storage
The data collected on the www.ubister.fr website are kept for a maximum period of 12 months for anonymous contacts, after the last activity on the website by the person. On the other hand, for contacts identified outside recruitment, the data collected on the www.Ubister.fr website are kept for a maximum period of 36 months. At the end of these periods, all personal data will be automatically deleted. For recruitment purposes, unless you request otherwise, UBISTER may keep your personal data on file for a period of time and may contact you in the future for further employment opportunities at UBISTER.
- Human rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act and the GDPR, any person may exercise their right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing, deletion and portability of data concerning them by making a request by signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the address of UBISTER's registered office at 6 rue de Rohan - 35000 Rennes. The controller, Pierre Guéguen, will reply no later than in one month after the request for access or rectification.
- Data security and processing (Art 32 of the GDPR)
UBISTER promises to ensure the confidentiality of the data collected, and to implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures to preserve their security and integrity, in particular against accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorised access.
In general, UBISTER undertakes to use the data collected in strict compliance with the legislation in force, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the GPDR.
The data collected on the site www.ubister.fr as well as through our service providers Mailchimp, Plezi, SAP and associated processing, are hosted by the companies Mailchimp, Plezi, SAP. Only individuals associated with the technical, marketing, communication, sales and HR departments of UBISTER and its service providers have access to the information collected on the www.ubister.fr website via a personal and unique identifier on the Plezi platform.
- Data breach and communication within 72 hours (Art. 33 and 34 GDPR)
In the case of a violation or suspicion of a violation of personal data, UBISTER will notify the CNIL, 72 hours at the latest, after being informed about it.
- Cookies management policy
This "COOKIES" section allows you to learn more about the origin and the use of the navigation information processed during your visit to our site and about your rights.
Thus, when you visit our site, information related to your browsing may be stored in "Cookies" files installed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
These cookies are issued by us in order to facilitate your navigation on our site. They can be issued by partners in order to personalize the advertising offer addressed to you outside our site.
Please note that only the issuer of the cookies is likely to read or modify information contained in it. If you share the use of your device with other people, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements for your device correspond to your own use of that device and not to that of another user of that device.
8.1. The cookies we issue.
The cookies we install on your device allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our site. In order to serve our customers as well as possible, we issue cookies in order to:
- Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, abandonment in the form entry process, etc.) to monitor and improve the quality of our services
- Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your device
- To store information entered in our forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal areas such as your account, manage your order
- Provide you with content related to your interests and personalize the offers we send you
8.2 Third-party cookies
When you access our website, one or more cookies from partner companies (third-party cookies) may be placed on your computer via the pages of our website.
8.3 Your choices about cookies
8.3.1 The choices offered to you by your navigation software:
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored on your device or, on the contrary, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their origin. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device. We inform you that if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make a reservation or enjoy essential features of our site. We invite you to configure your browser as best you can. The configuration of each browser is different.
Setting up your browser:
- Internet Explorer : https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-Cookies
8.3.2 Your choices expressed online on interprofessional platforms
You can connect to the website Youronlinechoices, proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Office in France. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralized interface for you to refuse or accept the cookies used to adapt ads to your device's navigation. In addition, the following platforms: IAB opt-out platform, Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform, Digital Advertising Alliance platform, also allow you to express your choices to all the players involved in these platforms.
Please note that this procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow ads to be adapted to your interests.
- Opt-out links for audience measurement cookies (statistics)
For cookies submitted by Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
- Opt-out links for sharing cookies
For cookies placed by Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
For cookies placed by Twitter :https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
For more information regarding cookies, you can visit the CNIL website at this address:
What are our cookies used for?
- Google : This site uses Google advertising and audience measurement cookies to display personalized advertising ads (targeting and retargeting), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze how the site works.
- Bing : This website uses Bing Ads advertising cookies to display personalized advertising ads (targeting and retargeting), and to measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Linkedin : This website uses Linkedin advertising and audience measurement cookies to display personalized advertising ads (targeting and retargeting), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze how the website works.
- Twitter : This website uses Twitter advertising and audience measurement cookies to display personalized advertising ads (targeting and retargeting), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze how the website works.
- Facebook : This website uses Facebook advertising and audience measurement cookies to display personalized advertising ads (targeting and retargeting), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze how the site works.
- AddThis : This website uses AddThis audience measurement cookies to analyse the functioning of the website and to measure sharing actions on social networks.
- Plezi : This website uses Plezi audience measurement cookies to analyse and improve the functioning of the website and to set up automated marketing campaigns.
9 External Links